Surviving an ordeal, a week to study music and humming through Irish

"I never have to speak Irish ever again YAAAAAAY -- Sarah

Love how I spent Irish Paper 2 humming George Michael to myself instead of actually doing work -- Jennifer

Only two exams left. My mind is blown. How on earth have I survived this ordeal? -- Ellen

Irish Paper 2 was easy, total of 17 pages wrote, so proud of myself! Nearly there now, three exams then a week off to study music -- James

Business was alright, if I had done more study it would have been amazing! -- Tony

Now I don't regret only doing Business Studies in one year. Used the whole book and had to ask for more -- Laura

Business was good, and the Junior Cert isn't half as bad as I thought it would be! Hopefully this keeps up -- Sinead

Ah sure it's just the Junior Cert -- Niamh

Boards.ie

Irish Paper 2 was grand, hopefully I pass now! But the most important thing is that I NEVER HAVE TO SPEAK IRISH AGAIN -- Soccymonster

Beautiful beautiful Sean O'Riordan, thank you for appearing on Irish Paper 2!! -- Oenone

- , COMPILED BY JADE NOLAN"

Comments

CK said…
Don't worry about the exams too much. Concentrate on where you see yourself in ten years time. Sounds corny but it's good advice. And don't forget about the Irish language completely!

http://whatsonindublin.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

The Irish Music School of Chicago Announces 4th Annual Francis O'Neill Irish Arts Week Kids Day Camp

'3' is the magic number

Shannon’s Lovely Vale